It is Monday. Sooo naturally, I was reflecting on how much I enjoyed this past weekend and reflecting on how I loved the time I was able to spend chatting, running, dining, dancing, and communing with some of my best friends who came in town for their spring break, and it hit
how much fun many of my weekends in Indy have been (not just this past one. a post on this past weekend soon to come... along with my post on fasting... I have not forgotten friends.)
The first weekend in March brought with it a weekend of reunions- of family and some of my best friends! First weekend in March weekend recap:
Friday & Saturday: 10K was calling our name - Emily, Mary K. and Katie visited and we ran the 10K together. We ran through rain, wind, and many many Hoosiers. Quite an accomplishment indeed. And quite a reunion. Loved it.

Saturday night through Monday: My brother came to visit my humble abode. We saw sights. Bought books. Drank lots and lots of coffee. So great. He loved Indy, I could tell.


Sunday afternoon: Welcome to Indy construction Anne. One of my dear friends Anne, was visiting from the great state of AZ. We caught up with other friends and dined at Patachou (one of the fave places) in downtown and walked a bit. So refreshing to see her.


Sunday night:My brother was a just a little taste of family before my entire immediate family came to visit Sunday night. But that visit requires a whole separate post. Soon to come friends, soon to come.
Pretty packed weekend. But I loved it. I love weekends.
So glad Indy is treating you well!
ReplyDelete