- didn't post to you readers. at all. I extend so very many apologies.
- realized that sandals are way more fun when you have teal painted toenails.
- transitioned professionally from my intern role to staffer. and am loving life.
- realized the transition in role demands more of my time = sacrificing time for other things.
- tried sushi for the first time. pass the wasabi sauce please.
- am seeing puppies everywhere. so cute and cuddly.
- had one of my very best friends from college move to Indy. best thing evvvaaa.
- packed up one apartment and moved to a permanent place in a matter of a couple days. wowza. this move also solidified my love of porches and all things organized. yessss.
- understand that moving is a process and takes some patience and hard work.
- am in a softball league and volleyball league. apparently I am quite sporty these days.
- l-o- to the v-e having friends and family visitors to Indy. what a breath of fresh air.
- continuing to try to foster a love for all things Hoosier. The love is slowly growing.
- checking off the list of summer activities. next up - lake house, 5k, outdoor concerts.
- realized how no matter how busy you feel or scheduled you may be, you need to carve out some time to relax and spend time doing things you love with people you love.
Saturday, June 25, 2011
one month.
It has been, alas, one month since my last posting to you. But as they say, absence makes the heart grow founder? yes? Due to this little debacle, I thought I would share what has been happening in this crazy lil life of mine. In this past month I...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment