homecoming, homegoing, homewent.
Taylor University's homecoming is/was this weekend, so I ventured to the diamond-in-the-rough town that is known as Upland to visit my alma mater and visit with so many of the people I love and adore. The extended weekend included lots of Grace Olson hall, sibling love, airband 2010, hanging out in the union&drinking Jumping Bean coffee, and just some quality time with dearly loved friends. mmmHhhmm. quality time is my favorite.
and of course Ivanhoes icecream. a necessary stop whenever at Taylor.
what a wonderful trip. what wonderful people. what a wonderful place. The Lord has been so faithful and so true to bless me with people as incredible as those I have met at Taylor and those experiences as sublime (and challenging/stretching) as those I was able to have at this place.
So much love for TU.
so. much. love.
Loved seeing you. Thanks for the photo additions. Come back soon!!
ReplyDelete