Monday, October 18, 2010

pumpkin latte, eat your heart out.



so for all you autumn lovers out there whose idea of cardio vascualr exercise is raking leaves, grocery shopping means a trip to your locally owned apple orchard, and your pumpkin spice latte cup is attached to your hand permanently: have i got a recipe for you.

This is one of the many recipes i made quite frequently while in college {this recipe I picked up from my friend amy. she def deserves some applause}. What a crowd pleaser these muffins are. Though they are more like cupcakes, they are the easiest pumpkin "muffins" to make ever. Think of them as lil pumpkin pie bites. MMmmmmmmmmm.

Easiest Pumpkin Muffins Ever
1 box yellow cake mix
1 can pumpkin pie filling
1/4-1/2 cups apple sauce
Cinnamon and Nutmeg to taste

Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Spoon into cupcake tin. Bake for the intended amount of time and VOILA. These lil guys are bound to satisfy! You can refer to them as "the yummiest creation ever." Now go jump in a pile of leaves!

4 comments:

  1. I make that same recipe except without the applesauce and I use spice cake mix---so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorites! Isaac's ABSOLUTE favorite. Made quite a bit at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nat, the spice cake is genius. that way you wouldnt have to add the extra cinnamon/nutmeg. lovvvvveee. im trying it the next time I make them!

    ReplyDelete