A couple weeks a go, some of my bestest of friends were all in Indy. At the same time. Can you say reunion of my dreams? Reunionofmydreams. I thought I would put together a small list of reasons I love them:
1. They used their precious spring break hours to come visit me.
2. We woke up at 9 Saturday morning to go for a run but we ended up talking the entire time until 2 in the afternoon. And still went for a run.
3. Our love for Chobani greek yogurt.
4. They will dance crazy with me. or laugh at me while I dance crazy.
5. Chocolate brownie making.
6. Great dinner conversations.
7. Bazbeaux's pizza eating.
8. Our waiter at Bazbeaux's pizza.
9. Our color coordination skills
10. Love for beautiful friends and friendships. aahh what beautiful friends.
AHH! I Miss all of you lovely girls so so much!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun fun weekend! I can just hear the laughter of all of you ringing in my ears.
PS. I also have a love for Chobani yogurt; I had some this morning at work, yes this is true. I'm also lovin the color coordination.