
hooray, hoora, hoorooo!
ahheeemm, without further ado: water {with lemon} is officially back in action and I am ready to rumble, rock and roll, go bananas, light this candle, put the pedal to the medal and any other idiom you can think of to express large amounts of excitement and anticipation! You see, I had a birthday in the interim between scattered posts & macbook malfunctions (happy birthday to me) and am a year older (wiser? mature-er?). So things have changed. Or I would like to think so.
'But how does turning a year older have to do with re-starting up the blog or have to do with anything?,' you scratch your head, sip your iced tea through a curly-cue straw and ask your self. Great question my dear reader. You see, with this coming of a ripe older age paralleled with the rebooting of my blog, I evaluated some things, and, by starting out my 'first' post as an older individual, wanted to recognize that I am incredibly ready for this adventure that is this next year. and am ready to (try my hardest to) document it here.
so hats off to adventure that is this next year!
yay! Can't wait to see all you have in store :)
ReplyDelete