Thursday, July 21, 2011

treasures upon treasures

Goodwill: where you find treasures upon treasures. In the ongoing project that is decorating the apartment, Goodwill has become one of the more sought after decorating destinations. I especially enjoyed this lil trip. Everything in my cart for under $20. Cute and fiscally resposible - two of my favorite things.

Fave part of the whole outing: My unexplainable love for ceramic animals as decorations (remember my ceramic rhino?) is still an extremely prominent love when trying to decorate soooo I was elated to find a ceramic elephant (I actually found 2! and a broken equestrian book end. I would have snatched those guys up if they were in more mint condition), but alas I left him in hopes of finding an even BETTER ceramic elephant...I know he is out there some where. the search continues...

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! so awesome:) i adore yard sales for that very reason!!!

    ReplyDelete