Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dear Santa, I want 2 goats & a baby chicken. Please & thank you.

Some gift giving ideas this Christmas: Wool socks. Homemade ornaments. Christmas pajamas. Bath & Body Works lotion. A little baby goat adorned with a huge red bow for a collar.

Baby goat underneath the Christmas tree? with a huge festive bow? can you say cute? cute. yes please. With World Vision's Gift Catalog, giving a goat is a reality. A reality that provides for an entire family in need. For example, goats nourish hungry children and families with healthy milk, cheese, and yogurt (mmmMMmm). Goats also give a much-needed income boost by providing offspring and extra dairy products for sale at the market. Literally, a gift that keeps on giving and providing for a family (holiday bow may not be included with goat. but maybe it will?!).

Here is how it works: Select gifts from World Vision's gift catalog and honor someone special in your life by giving gifts that demonstrate God's love to the world's poorest children and families. For every item you select, they'll provide a beautiful card showing your loved one how the gift given in his or her name will impact the life of someone in need.

Goat = unique gift you've been searching for/blessing for a family in need.

I think I know where I am doing my holiday shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment