Sunday, January 16, 2011

as I like to call it: "Tar Je"


Ever since moving to Indy, I have become a frequent shopper at Target-- Super Target to be more specific. I don't really know why I have been there so much since moving here. Seeing as I have only been in the area for roughly 2 weeks, I think I have averaged 2 Target visit per week. I am pretty sure I have been to at least one Target on each side of the city. That's a lot of Target.

There is just something about standing in those cleanly designed and organized aisles, pondering which new suede pumps to purchase for under $20, all the while having brown sugar, toothe paste, batteries, and eggs in your basket that brings me back for more.

Apparently I love the Target experience. Pat on the back Target marketing team. You suckered me in. Double pat on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment