Sunday, November 28, 2010

8 hrs. of black friday

I still am baffled as to why people choose to be up at 3am to look through cashmere cardigans and lambswool scarves instead of staying in the world of slumberland. Regardless of their reasoning, I am glad they came out to shop because I had to work the overnight shift- 9pm to 6am-for Black Friday. And you can't have Black Friday without the early bird shoppers. Lines outside the stores were quite long. You could smell the bargains in the air.

And as I think about my time spent at the store that night, I say life is about the experiences you have and the memories you can make, so I can check that off of my life list of life experiences/life memories. Work Black Friday - check. Quite the experience -check. Siblings picking me up at 6 am and documenting it - check. Let the Christmas shopping season begin.



No comments:

Post a Comment