"harses, harses, harses" as Meg Ryan would sing in Sleepless in Seatle.
Horses. A couple weekends ago, I went with my friend Karin to see and ride her horse Charlie. The feeling I had driving there was like the feeling most people get when going to Disney World. Sheer and utter excitement. I forget how much I love horses until I am around them again. Needless to say, I was giddy. ridiculously giddy. What incredible animals. I haven't been riding since May, so I was a little rusty but it soon comes back to you (kinda like what they say about riding a bike... a 1200 lb living, breathing, has-a-mind-of-its-own bike. ha)
Here are some pics of the morning. Charlie is the big white horse and I don't know who the little horses are, but they stole my heart with their cuteness (especially the tiny one). so of course I included them. obviously.






Horses. A couple weekends ago, I went with my friend Karin to see and ride her horse Charlie. The feeling I had driving there was like the feeling most people get when going to Disney World. Sheer and utter excitement. I forget how much I love horses until I am around them again. Needless to say, I was giddy. ridiculously giddy. What incredible animals. I haven't been riding since May, so I was a little rusty but it soon comes back to you (kinda like what they say about riding a bike... a 1200 lb living, breathing, has-a-mind-of-its-own bike. ha)
Here are some pics of the morning. Charlie is the big white horse and I don't know who the little horses are, but they stole my heart with their cuteness (especially the tiny one). so of course I included them. obviously.
No comments:
Post a Comment