Tuesday, November 9, 2010

and The Word became a design

Scriptures tell of incredible stories of an incredible God. These stories are testament of His character- reflecting a God who is the ultimate writer of our stories (booyah. so exciting!). And not only being the ultimate story writer, He is also the ultimate designer (please note His most recent works of mountains, the human body, sunsets, etc.). I think that is why I found this designer so intriguing, because it uses the Bible's stories for design which ultimately reflect our story-writing, beautifully designing God.

I came across this project called WORD: The Bible, Designified and Summarized on Adrienne's blog. The designer took each book of the Bible and based on the theme, the characters, historical context, etc. of each book, he made it into a design. Here are some of the notable ones (but make sure you check them all out. you won't regret it).







1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the Genesis one, I think. But just visually-speaking, I like the census one the best. Cool find, Reebsy.

    ReplyDelete