Sunday, November 21, 2010

weekend {highlights}

1. Brunch at quite possibly one of my favorite restaurants of all time, Egglectic, with Sarah and Kirsten. mmmmMmm. Family style breakfast before heading to the crazy world of retail. Outfits made possible by J. Crew. We love our place of employment.

2. Lazy relaxed friday and saturday mornings are rarities now a days. so good to have time to read, sleep, take a breath. Bright-Eyes my cat has got relaxing down pat. I named her when I was 7. Because she has gold eyes. Creativity is my middle name.

3. I'd like to introduce you to the Mustache Party. It's where you have a party. And wear a mustache. Yes, it is as fun (and funny) as it looks. I haven't laughed as hard as I did at the party for SO long. The dessert I brought was MOUSSEstache mousse. Clever, I know. Gotta keep with the theme.

4. Glen Ellyn has this gem of a restaurant Honey where I was able to have lunch with two wonderful new friends, Brittany and Aimee. Unfortunately, I left my camera at home, so I had to opt for generic stock photos (you still get the point). We had such encouraging conversations. So thankful to spend time with them and end the weekend with them.

1.

2.

3.





4.



No comments:

Post a Comment