Monday, November 22, 2010
rain, rain go away. come again when I have some galoshes...
It rained in incredible amounts in the city today, and being a foot commuter without rain-boots, raincoat, galoshes or rain paraphernalia of any size, shape, or color, this walking to and from the train thing did not bode well for me. I may as well have been wading through a waist deep river for over a mile. I didn't have an umbrella in the morning so I tried to walk behind tall people, and shield myself with their excess umbrella. Quite resourceful I thought. After work though, it was pouring (so I bought an umbrella). Still got wet.
Pants were soaked from the knee down. Shoes were squishy. Morale at an all time low.
I was not a happy camper. Being wet and cold just isn't fun. Thankfully, my thoughtful friend Sara saved me a seat on the packed train, armed with a snack of guacamole and chips. It cured my grumpiness. Through my grumpy commute though, I did some documenting. enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment